Questions? Feedback? Need help?
Please feel free to email the Seawolves President, Steve Pyburn, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do Swim-a-thon dollars pay for?
It takes a lot of stuff to run a swim meet. Just a highlight of things the Seawolves pay for during the season:
- Meet of Champs and Record Holder swim caps
- Replacement pop-up shades to keep our kids cool
- End of season awards and trophies
- Ribbons and labels for swimmers
- Hospitality food for volunteers
- Meet Mobil subscription
- Coach’s uniforms
- Paper and printer ink
- Nor Cal Swim League team dues
- Timing equipment parts and batteries
- Timing computer software updates and subscriptions
- Replacement Bar-b-que and related supplies
- Rental of a facility for awards night
- Spirit night supplies
- Rat-proof bins for food and ribbons
- Replacement power cords, sound cables, tarps, etc
- Replacement swim equipment (flippers and kickboards)
- New scoreboard
Can't make practice?
Send an email to email@example.com.
Wolf Wear, Suits, Caps and Towels
New format for Wolf Wear Orders
To streamline wolf wear distribution, we will be doing one pre season order and one mid season order for spirit wear. Get more info on the Wolf Wear tab under "Parent Info."
Order Suits, Caps and Towels
Check Out this page for information on ordering Suits, Caps and Towels.
SwimTopia's free mobile swim team app (available on the App Store and Google Play Store) puts all your family’s information in your pocket. Any time you need to check your swimmer's times or view a team commitment, that information will be at your fingertips. View the whole season at a glance with details about meets and people a click away.