2021 Picture Day Information
Seawolves picture days are coming up on Monday, May 24th and Tuesday, June 1st from 3:30-6:30pm. Please read this email carefully for important information, then use this link to reserve the date/time slot(s) for your swimmer(s).
- You will need to choose one “ticket” for EACH of your swimmers.
- Each swimmer will have a green screen picture taken for team/age group pictures and an individual pool-side picture.
- If you would like a sibling picture, please indicate it when you reserve your spots & make sure to choose the same time slot for all of your swimmers.
- Masks are required for swimmers and parents on the pool deck. (Swimmers will be taking masks off for photos)
- We will still have a regular practice schedule on these days, so make sure to choose a time slot that is before practice.
- Swimmers SHOULD wear their team suit
- Swimmers SHOULD NOT wear caps & googles in their pictures
We need volunteers to help manage the lines and check in swimmers as they arrive. Please sign up on the website for a shift to help with picture day.
Everyone will receive an email in mid-June with photo proofs and information for ordering prints, products, and digital downloads.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Jennifer Newton (picture day coordinator)